Contents of a kit

Sometimes when we are creating a kit we just stop and think 'what else?' and there is no reply because our brain is suddenly empty! So I decide to tell you what are my tricks to get inspired again!

1.- The Master List. This is from a list I found at DST, posted by Microferk. I've just make it clear and saved as Google Doc file. You can see it and download from here 

2.- Scrap test. Try to make a layout. Use your kit to design it. When you are trying to fit each picture and paper... what you miss? That is what your kit needs.

Well.. This tutorial was small, right? I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I read them all. You can leave a comment with some love, questions or request :) Please, do not use it for SPAM, I delete those comments.